Friday, February 13, 2009

Find A Way

Since I'm going to be a one-arm bandit soon enough, I think that I don't want to be typing here no more. I don't have to anymore. It's time for me to just drop back into the fade, and let the waves carry me on an odyssey to nowhere.

The journey to this day has been long and hard, and I appreciate every single Gift and Miracle that He has given to me. Especially you. I'm glad you have pulled through and I pray for many better days for you. To smile, to let your light shine on someone else's heart, like you were my sunshine.

Don't be sad, don't be afraid. Let the joys of the days consume you and move you forward. I, too, must one day move forward. I just need to find peace with myself.

Contrasting night we had. I sat emo-ing and talking about emo stuff with friends, and you were the life of the party. It's ok, it is a good thing. You needed it.

I have nothing much to say. I doubt I will be blogging much, maybe not for awhile. Maybe once I get the full use of my two hands I will come back. Maybe...

For now,

I've got to find a way to stop you falling into my mind.


Goodbye everyone.
Goodbye you.

I begin my voyage into darkness, alone.

No comments: