Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me.

It is my 21st Birthday. Whoopeedoo to ME!

For a second time around, my birthday was a tranquil, peaceful affair. Better than the last because I had Siti with me, all day long some more. I had many many presents also. So cool, I have an Epiphone SG as my new toy, I have a Nokia non-camera phone for Army, and I got a LOT A LOT A LOT of Comics from Siti. To be honest, I was shocked to see the amount of comics she had bought for me. Almost $300 worth of it. I'm a lucky guy. Aren't you guys jealous I have a girlfriend like her. She's all mine. Muahahaha... I'm never going to share her. She's all mine, Muahahaha.. Did I just repeat myself?

However, my birthday week went a little haywire towards the end. I got news that I will NOT be going to Khatib camp which sucks, because I was looking forward to doing almost nothing there. But Nooo..I must stay in Bedok camp and torture myself somemore. Also, I got news on Thursday when I was on duty that my Dad was flown in from Vietnam because he had heart problems. Emergency flight in. But, when I saw him on Friday he seem alright. He looked aged, but he was still the same. So, that was a relief, I guess. Thank God, it's nothing serious.

The weekend is almost coming to an end. I have not really hung out with Siti in a week. The last was on my birthday, which we didn't do much. Just stayed at my place and enjoy tunes and a not-so-good movie. So, I'm waiting for her to get ready and spend a few hours left with her today.

Well, I'm not really in the writing mode today. Just updating for the sake of it. There is a lot of pictures that I want to update here, but it will take some time. And time is something that I don't have in abundance. So we'll just have to wait then.

Puasa time is so quiet. Everything becomes so silent.

No comments: